Associated Skin Care Specialists is seeking a full-time, top-notch, professional Medical Reception Supervisor with at least 3 years of experience in a medical office setting & reception to join our Fridley location. Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Medical Reception staff. Should have experience in customer service & sales and the ability to multi task & work in a fast-paced environment.
Ensure front office and medical record operations run smoothly and efficiently for patients and physicians.
Serves as a resource to reception office staff; mentors and provides direction and trains new staff members.
Updates and informs physicians and nurse manager on daily schedule changes, etc.
Coordinates with the Facility Coordinators to ensure staffing is appropriate for day to day operations for personnel coverage.
Responsible for overseeing that all duties in the department are being performed accurately and efficiently.
Assists with recruitment, hiring and maintains employee time & attendance.
Perform reception, medical records, and phone duties as needed.
Responsible for overseeing timely medical records copying by service.
Provide backup to Scheduling Supervisor as needed.
Works as a team member to ensure clinic goals and projects are met.
A minimum of three (3) years of experience in supervising in healthcare setting.
Work independently and self-directed, efficient with time, ability to multi-task, highly organized, attention to detail, and accuracy are essential.
Professional and personal integrity; and maintain high standards of confidentially.
Proficiency with computer skills (EMR & Practice Management Software).
Friendly work environment, working as an integral member of the physician/medical support team. Competitive salary and benefits, no evenings or weekends! If interested please submit your resume and salary requirements.
Seeking a Medical Office Assistant for our Dermatopathology Department at Associated Skin Care Specialists in Fridley. We are looking for someone who is ready to work as a team member in a very busy office. Organization and efficiency are essential!
- Provide technical, clerical and customer service support for the Dermatopathology Department.
- Careful attention to detail when sorting specimens and preparing them for logging into the computer system.
- Typing physician reports and proofing for detail, grammar, spelling and punctuation. Handling reports and routing to appropriate clients.
- Stocking supplies as needed and working with vendors.
- Outstanding customer service to our clients and offering information to potential clients.
Skills and qualifications:
- Typing speed of 50+ WPM;
- Vast knowledge of medical terminology;
- Strong grammar and proofreading skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Multitasker and efficient;
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word;
- Medical Secretary coursework or experience preferred;
- Pathology experience preferred;
- Must be able to flex up to work full-time hours to cover vacations occasionally.
- Must be eager to learn, have a helpful attitude and be flexible!
Hours are 9:30AM-5PM Monday–Thursday & Friday 9AM-1PM (Approx. 32 hours per week)
This position is benefit eligible. Health, dental, life, 401k, profit sharing, PTO, holidays and more available!