At Associated Skin Care Specialists, we believe providing the highest level of dermatology care for our patients is only possible through team work. From the first phone call patients make to our scheduling department, to our business office that takes care of patients behind the scenes, to our clinical support staff -- we all strive to contribute in ensure our patients receive the best possible experience. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Please review our job opportunities below, and check back periodically as we update this page with new opportunities. If you are a health care professional interested in one of our open positions, you can reach out to email@example.com with questions or to send in your resume.
Medical Support Staff – LPN/CMA
Surgical/General Dermatology | 35+ hours per week | Benefits Eligible
- Current Certification in Medical Assisting or LPN Licensure or Certified Surgical Tech
- Current CPR certification
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- High level of customer service and professionalism
- Experience with EMR
Perform administrative and clinical duties under the direction of a physician(s). Must be willing to travel between Eden Prairie and Unity Campus.
- Set up surgical or biopsy trays as needed and assist with the procedure.
- Perform various telephone duties such as prescription refills, informing patients of test results, and relaying information and messages so that the communication between clinic and patient is clear and concise.
- Document all communications in EMR.
- Ensure patient flow throughout entire clinic by monitoring empty rooms and rooming patients as needed.
- Provide patient education to patients and family members per physician directions.
- Clean and sterilize instruments. Make biopsy packs and wrap towels.
- Maintain stock for exam rooms. Put away stock in a timely manner.
- Perform UVB light calibration when needed.
- Document all pertinent information for CLIA regulations.
- Fill liquid nitrogen containers for daily use.
Medical Support Staff (CMA /LPN)
Fridley and Coon Rapids Locations
We are currently seeking a qualified, caring, and highly motivated CMA or LPN to support our busy dermatology practice. Monday-Friday 32-34 hours a week, with hours generally from 6:45 am to 2:00 pm. Candidates may be asked to travel to other clinic locations.
Responsibilites include: rooming patients, assisting physicians with cosmetic, medical and surgical procedures, vital signs, documentation, providing patient education, performing various telephone duties as needed, maintain equipment quality control, cleaning and sterilizing instruments, and compliance with safety standards per CLIA policies.
Graduate of an LPN program
Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program.
- Prefer minimum of one-year clinic Medical Assistant or LPN experience.
- Experience working with electronic medical records preferred.
- Dermatology experience preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of customer service and professionalism required.
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills required.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability in resolving patient needs.
- Must have current CMA or LPN licensure.
- Must have current CPR certification.
Full Time Medical Receptionist
Associated Skin Care Specialists is hiring a Full Time Medical Receptionist to support our busy dermatology practice in Fridley, MN. This position is between 35-40 hours per week; Monday through Friday.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greets and welcomes patients upon arrival.
- Check-in patients, verify demographic and insurance information and collect co-pays and take payments.
- Pull medical records, answer incoming phone calls and place charts in doctors' call boxes using proper lights.
- Schedule appointments through our EMR system.
Previous medical office and EMR experience required. Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate in a respectful, welcoming and friendly manner with a wide variety of persons. Must possess good verbal communication and organizational skills, be detail oriented and efficiently handle a high volume of phone calls.
Competitive salary and benefits, no evenings or weekends! Friendly work environment, working as an integral member of the Fridley team. Associated Skin Care offers the following benefits: Paid holidays, PTO, Health and Dental Benefits, STD/LTD, Life AD&D and 401(k) Retirement Plan.
Please submit a resume if interested.
Applicants should email resumes to:
Laurie Fedje, HR Generalist: firstname.lastname@example.org