At Associated Skin Care Specialists, we believe providing the highest level of dermatology care for our patients is only possible through team work. From the first phone call patients make to our scheduling department, to our business office that takes care of patients behind the scenes, to our clinical support staff -- we all strive to contribute in ensure our patients receive the best possible experience. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Please review our job opportunities below, and check back periodically as we update this page with new opportunities. If you are a health care professional interested in one of our open positions, you can reach out to email@example.com with questions or to send in your resume.
Clinical Research Coordinator
Fridley Location (will move to New Brighton in Spring 2020)
Provide the nursing/technical skills necessary to implement and complete pharmaceutical research studies to the satisfaction of the pharmaceutical firm, the Food and Drug Administration and Minnesota Clinical Study Center. This position relates closely with the Principal Investigators and other research personnel. Responsibilities include coordinating research participant visits and data entry. Applicant must follow assigned protocol and documentation requirements as well as oversee subject visits and progress throughout the study. Ability to prioritize projects and work efficiently in a fast paced clinic environment is essential. Some travel may be required to attend investigator meetings.
- Dermatology experience preferred
- Good computer skills
- Phlebotomy experience
- Current RN, LPN or CMA licensure
- Current CPR certification
- CRC certification and medical training preferred
- Good communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
Medical Support Staff (CMA /LPN) - 2 Full Time Positions
Fridley and Maple Grove Locations
We are currently seeking TWO qualified, caring, and highly motivated CMAs or LPNs to support our busy dermatology practice. Monday-Friday, 35-40 hours a week. Candidates will be asked to travel to between our Fridley and Maple Grove locations.
Responsibilites include: rooming patients, assisting physicians with cosmetic, medical and surgical procedures, vital signs, documentation, providing patient education, performing various telephone duties as needed, maintain equipment quality control, cleaning and sterilizing instruments, and compliance with safety standards per CLIA policies.
Graduate of an LPN program
Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program.
- Prefer minimum of one-year clinic Medical Assistant or LPN experience.
- Experience working with electronic medical records preferred.
- Dermatology experience preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of customer service and professionalism required.
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills required.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability in resolving patient needs.
- Must have current CMA or LPN licensure.
- Must have current CPR certification.