We continually strive for excellence so that we, as a team, can build and reinforce our reputation as a leader in the dermatology community. If you share these values and are a health care professional, please contact our Human Resources Department at: email@example.com.
Associated Skin Care Specialists is seeking a HR Generalist to assist the organization with implementing and supporting all facets of HR: Employee Relations and Recruiting, Performance Evaluations, Payroll (Millennium) and Benefits, and related areas. Will be a team member within the Administration department. Flexible hours available.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelors degree in Business or HR and two to three years of HR experience OR
- Three to five years of HR experience OR
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with payroll systems is preferred.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- A high degree of organization and attention to detail will be a valuable skill for this position.
Please send cover letter, resume, and salary request to: Jan White, Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org