Search Dermatology Jobs with Associated Skin Care Specialists
The physicians and staff of Associated Skin Care Specialists are committed to our patients’ dermatologic health. Each staff member understands his/her responsibilities and is dedicated to being up-to-date on the latest dermatologic information and procedures. It is our intent to care for our patients as we would want to be cared for – with respect, patience and kindness.
We continually strive for excellence so that we, as a team, can build and reinforce our reputation as a leader in the dermatology community. If you share these values and are a health care professional, please contact our Human Resources Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Summary: We are a growing private dermatology practice in Minnesota. We specialize in areas of adult and pediatric dermatology, MOHS micrographic surgery, laser surgery, cosmetic dermatology, occupational dermatology, and dermatopathology. We aspire to build a positive relationship with our patients, based on trust, confidence, and mutual understanding of their health care needs and goals.
We are seeking a motivated, confident, and caring Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) to support our busy dermatology practice.
This position requires traveling to our Maple Grove clinic on M/T/TH/F, and to our Coon Rapids clinic on Wednesdays. Hours range from 7:00am to 4:30pm with half day on Fridays.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assists physician with general dermatology;
- Obtains patient histories and medication information, prepares patients for procedures such as biopsies and excisions, stocking rooms, cleaning and
- sterilizing instruments; assisting physician with exams and procedures, and chart documentation in EMA (electronic health record).
- This position may also assist in answering clinical calls, communicating lab results to patients, filling prescriptions, and scheduling treatments and
- follow-up appointments for patients.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Current Certified MA or LPN license;
- Current BLS certification;
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently in a face-paced environment;
- High level of customer service and professionalism required;
- Experience with EMR strongly preferred.