Medical Support Staff (CMA\LPN)
|We are seeking a motivated, confident, and caring Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to support our busy dermatology practice. This position requires traveling to our Fridley and Coon Rapids clinics. Full-time, Monday-Friday, 40 hours a week, with hours generally from |
6:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Rooming patients, assisting physicians with cosmetic, medical and surgical procedures, vital signs, documentation, providing patient education, performing various telephone duties as needed, maintain equipment quality control, cleaning and sterilizing instruments, and compliance with safety standards per CLIA policies.
Graduate of an LPN program.
Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program.
• Prefer minimum of one year clinic Medical Assistant or LPN experience.
• Experience working with electronic medical records preferred.
• Dermatology experience preferred.
• Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced environment.
• High level of customer service and professionalism required.
• Good time management and multi-tasking skills required.
• Demonstrated problem solving ability in resolving patient needs.
• Must have current CMA or LPN licensure.
• Must have current CPR certification.
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
|Contact person: Stacey Schmitt|
Part Time Administrative Assistant
|We are currently seeking a qualified and highly motivated Administrative Assistant to support our administrative team. This position is part-time, 20 hours per week. |
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Assists and prepared invoices for payment.
2. Verifies all purchase order information, including authorizations against the invoices received from vendors.
3. Maintains purchase order and vendor files records and filing documents.
4. Departmental support and other office duties as needed.
1. Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
2. Prepare and accurately maintain all personnel files.
3. Organize and maintain supply of personnel forms.
4. Coordinate accumulation of personnel forms necessary for all new employees and enrollment procedures.
5. Prepares FMLA and/or Personal leave paperwork for employees who will be spending time away from work including initiating disability claim forms and submitting once complete.
6. Conducts orientation for new employees.
7. Prepares performance review forms and monitors that reviews are being completed and on a timely basis.
8. Assist HR Generalist with benefits open enrollment period. Arranges for distribution of materials from carriers and assists with communicating changes to employees. Processes changes within deadlines and maintains enrollment forms accordingly.
1. Provides administrative and clerical support to Administration.
2. Prepare holiday cards and gifts for employees and vendors annually.
3. Set up and arrange for clinic meetings as requested.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Two years college degree in Business required.
2. Four year college degree in Business or Human Resources preferred.
3. 1 -2 years' experience working in Human Resources preferred.
4. Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
5. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
6. Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
7. Strong attention to detail and well organized.
|Contact person: Stacey Schmitt|