|We are seeking a motivated, confident, and caring Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to support our busy dermatology practice. This position requires traveling to our Fridley and Coon Rapids clinics. Full-time, Monday-Friday, 40 hours a week, with hours generally from |
6:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Rooming patients, assisting physicians with cosmetic, medical and surgical procedures, vital signs, documentation, providing patient education, performing various telephone duties as needed, maintain equipment quality control, cleaning and sterilizing instruments, and compliance with safety standards per CLIA policies.
Graduate of an LPN program.
Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program.
• Prefer minimum of one year clinic Medical Assistant or LPN experience.
• Experience working with electronic medical records preferred.
• Dermatology experience preferred.
• Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced environment.
• High level of customer service and professionalism required.
• Good time management and multi-tasking skills required.
• Demonstrated problem solving ability in resolving patient needs.
• Must have current CMA or LPN licensure.
• Must have current CPR certification.
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org